There is so much to love about the week before Christmas, and I have had lots of favourites to choose from, but today I want to give a big shout out to everyone who took the time to join me for my Christmassy Q&As here on the blog – they really were so much fun and definitely a favourite all month! Check out the links below to go to each post.
- Cheyenne from The Little Flame Co.
- Mel from A Cosy Reader Designs
- Mel from The Sourdough Club
- Eva Amores and Matt Cosgrove, authors of Worst Week Ever! Monday
- Samone Amba, author of The Good Times of Pelican Rise
- Poppy Nwosu, author of Road Tripping with Pearl Nash
- Karen Ginnane, author of When Days Tilt
- Belinda Missen, author of One Week to Christmas
Also big thanks to Maya Linnell for dropping by with some gift ideas for writers.
I honestly have so much fun chatting to people for Q&As – I’m hoping to bring a bunch more in 2022!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and New Year!