Hello! Happy December! There was great excitement in the house today now that it’s advent calendar time!
Things have started getting a bit Christmassy up here, with quite a few festive reads, especially in the second half of the month, – here’s a little wrap up of December’s posts.
Friday Favourites are still going strong and still, well, my favourites. Here’s what I was loving this month:
- 5 November – kids’ books
- 12 November – painting
- 19 November – Christmas cross stitch
- 26 November – Christmassy bits
Another goal for the month was to post Christmassy things – a mix of reviews and TBRs – on Saturday…
- Under the Mistletoe by Sue Moorcroft
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas Movies by the Deck the Hallmark Guys and Alonso Duralde
- 5 TBR books on my Kindle
- Preview – The Christmas Bookshop by Jenny Colgan
And then I had one more post – a review of the Ollie and Bea books by Renne Treml, which my daughter has been loving
Onwards to December now! I do have big plans for the month – lots more Christmassy bits including some gift recommendations as well as Q&As with some favourite authors and small biz makers, and a few other things too!
I hope your month gets off to a good start too!