Hello! It’s October! Hands up if you can’t believe it!
I feel like my photo there looks deceptively autumnal with those muted browns and yellows, but focus on the springiness of those tulips! I haven’t really had a chance to check out any of the Floriade displays around the city, being that we are still in lockdown, but I did enjoy seeing these when I went for my vaccination.
September was a pretty busy month here, so I’m going to jump right in with my wrap up.Let’s start with FRIDAY FAVOURITES, because they are so much fun!
Here are some of the things that made me smile in September:
- 3 September – The Paralympics
- 10 September – Cosy Reading Night
- 17 September – Australian Reading Hour
- 24 September – School Holidays
I had a pretty good month for REVIEWS too, sharing my feelings about four #LoveOzYA books
- Road Tripping with Pearl Nash by Poppy Nwosu
- The Deep End by Jenna Guillaume
- The Stars Beyond the Stone by Bonnie Wynne
- Dark Rise by C.S. Pascat
Plus a couple of others too
- The Bookshop Murder by Merryn Allingham
- Seasons in the City by Meagan McKean
- Dry by Neil and Jarrod Shusterman
That’s SEVEN reviews, friends!
Alongside ALL THOSE REVIEWS, I also posted an AUTHOR Q&A, a general chat, and a couple of BOOK STACKS
Such a fun busy month! Dare I say that I feel kind of like I’m getting back in the swing of things?
Looking ahead to October, again not wanting to jinx anything, I have suuuuuuuch a backlog of reviews on briliant books to share that I’m almost tempted to take part in BLOGTOBER and get some of those reviews out!
I’d love to hear what your September highlights were – bookish or otherwise!
You can check out previous wrap-ups here.